Downtown T.C. Restaurant Reopens After October Fire

After a fire forced them to close their doors, a downtown Traverse City restaurant is back in business.

Hanna Bistro celebrated their grand reopening Monday night.

A chimney fire destroyed their kitchen in late-October and they've been rebuilding ever since.

They served their first meals Monday night in their brand new kitchen.

They also collected money for the fire department's Christmas toy donation program.

Hanna Bistro says without them the damage would've been a lot worse.

Jennifer Profitt and Photojournalist Justin DePrekel have the story.