Recipe from Karen Carter of Hanson, Ky.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 40 min
6 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
1 pint of whipping cream
2 cans of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
1 large jar of button mushrooms (drained)
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1 tsp. paprika
6 servings of white rice (cooked)
1. Arrange chicken in 9X13 baking dish. (I line the pan with foil for easy clean up).
2. Combine the whipping cream, soup, and mushrooms in a mixing bowl and mix well by hand.
3. Pour soup and cream mixture over the chicken, and sprinkle with salt and paprika.
4. Cover with foil and bake in oven @325 degrees for 90 min.
5. Serve piping hot, over a bed of white rice.
Yield: 6 Servings
Serving suggestions: Caesar salad, buttered carrots, cresent rolls
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.