Man Electrocuted After Stepping on Live Electrical Line in Detro - Northern Michigan's News Leader

Man Electrocuted After Stepping on Live Electrical Line in Detroit

Posted: Updated:

A man was electrocuted after stepping on a live electrical line in an alley on the east side of Detroit.

A nearby person smelled something burning and called police after finding the man's body Friday morning.

Police say the wire was wrapped around the man's body.

He has not yet been identified.

The alley is reportedly overgrown with weeds.