Chrysler Recall - Northern Michigan's News Leader

Chrysler Recall

Posted: Updated:

Chrysler is warning owners of 2013 Dodge Challengers with V-6 engines not to drive them because a wiring harness can overheat and catch fire.

The automaker says it happened 7 times, but fortunately no one was hurt.

The rare recall affects about 4,500 vehicles built in the two months leading up to January 24th.

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Man Dies in Alpena County Home Explosion

    Man Dies in Alpena County Home Explosion

    Friday, April 18 2014 11:55 PM EDT2014-04-19 03:55:35 GMT
    A 22 year old man from Hillman died Friday night after a large explosion at a home in Wellington Township. Michigan State Police say the man was loading a wood boiler into an attached garage when the
    A 22 year old man from Hillman died Friday night after a large explosion at a home in Wellington Township. Michigan State Police say the man was loading a wood boiler into an attached garage when the
  • Assessing Spring Storm Damage

    Assessing Spring Storm Damage

    Monday, April 14 2014 2:13 PM EDT2014-04-14 18:13:04 GMT
    Credit: Katy MarshlafiffCredit: Katy Marshlafiff
    Most of the heavy rain has ended, now people across Northern Michigan are beginning to assess the damage and start cleanup.   Mecosta and Osceola counties were hit the hardest.   You can see the weekend
    Most of the heavy rain has ended, now people across Northern Michigan are beginning to assess the damage and start cleanup.   Mecosta and Osceola counties were hit the hardest.   You can see the weekend
  • Amazing Northern Michigan Homes: Portage Lake

    Amazing Northern Michigan Homes: Portage Lake

    Thursday, April 17 2014 5:28 PM EDT2014-04-17 21:28:40 GMT
    This home was originally built for a lumber manufacturer and his family to use for the summer residence more than 100 years ago. Today, the home has been completely renovated and insulated, but still
    This home was originally built for a lumber manufacturer and his family to use for the summer residence more than 100 years ago. Today, the home has been completely renovated and insulated, but still