An Exploding Gas Tank Causes Isabella Barn Fire - Northern Michigan's News Leader

An Exploding Gas Tank Causes Isabella Barn Fire

Posted: Updated:

New on michigan this morning.

 An exploding gas tank sparked a fire inside a barn in isabella county's isabella township.

A crew was working on a race car when the gas tank started leaking last night.

No one noticed until it was too late -- and the tank exploded.

The car and a vintage john deere snowmobile were destroyed the barn was also damaged by the fire.

No one was seriously hurt.