Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE GNT Game
GNT Inc., Japan's leading mobile service company, has just released a smartphone social RPG card game called "Dons of Desperado". The app will be provided by Mobage in Apple's Store and plans are already set for the release on Android
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dons of Desperado is a story and artwork-driven mobile Card Battle RPG that allows users to collect cards and use them to compete with other players in countless missions, battles, and special events. In the game's story, the gamer plays a character who has recently suffered from amnesia, fighting to discover his origins and the world around him.
What the world of Desperado has to offer:
- Strong, story-driven gameplay in its missions and events
- An intuitive user interface, carefully designed for better user experience
- Hundreds of collectible cards with incredible artwork
- Unlimited ways to customize sets of cards (decks)
- Allows you to challenge and compete with other users through Battles with your deck
- Invitation codes for users who want to invite their friends to have a strong start in the game
- Notifications to make sure users are up to date on news, events and offers
Download it now and experience the world of Desperado:
* iOS App Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dons-of-desperado/id576552249?ls=1&mt=8
*Please note that for optimal performance of the game on Apple devices, upgrading to iOS 5.0 or higher is necessary.
About GNT Inc.: Founded over 10 years ago, GNT Inc. is a leading mobile service company in Japan. Youthful, passionate, dynamic, constantly innovating and pushing technological boundaries, we are grasping the international market with 4 core mobile services: Mobile Media Services, Official Mobile Content, M-Commerce (E-Commerce) and Mobile Advertising. For additional information regarding GNT Inc. please check us out at: http://www.gnt.co.jp/en/.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.