Carbon Monoxide Scare For Otsego County Couple - Northern Michigan's News Leader

Carbon Monoxide Scare For Otsego County Couple

Posted: Updated:

An Otsego County couple had a carbon monoxide scare, overnight.

The poisonous gas filled their Dover Township home.

Ty and Patricia Clark both had headaches, but are going to be fine.

Patricia tells 9&10 News the carbon monoxide detector went off throughout the night, but she just thought the battery was low, and reset it.

The two had just moved into the house a week ago, and say it passed an inspection.

9&10's Christina Vecchioni and photojournalist Eric Davis talked with the husband and wife today, and have more on their experience.