Manistee County Business Damaged in Morning Fire - Northern Michigan's News Leader

Manistee County Business Damaged in Morning Fire

Posted: Updated:

9 and 10 News is learning about a fire that damaged a Manistee County business.

The fire at Manistee Cleaning Solutions started around 4:00 am this morning.

The fire chief says damage was limited to the area above the door. He believes the fire started in an overheated ballast inside a light fixture. The damage is estimated to be around $10,000.

Manistee Cleaning Solutions is expected to be open today as usual during clean-up.