A Traverse City bank building was evacuated this morning due to a strange smell.
The Hannah Lay Building, which houses Northwestern Bank in Traverse City, had a scare when a breaker went bad.
Employees smelled a strange odor, and they called the fire department.
As a precaution, everyone was evacuated.
The bank says a breaker in their basement went bad.
But there was no smoke or flames, just the odor.
We're told Traverse City Light and Power is in the process of replacing the equipment.
Fortunately, there were no injuries.
The whole building which houses Boyne Country Sports and Northwestern Bank was without for most of today, the power is back on, the bank was running on a generator.