Bud Bash Crime Statistics Released
The numbers are in from local agencies who all worked together to make sure Bud Bash was a safe event.
All of the agencies involved focused on protecting lives and property.
The yearly summer party began 32 years ago to bring people to the Houghton Lake area during one of the slower times of the year.
Here’s the breakdown of Bud Bash arrests:
– Ten arrested for operating while intoxicated
– Two for operating while intoxicated on a boat
– One for possession of cocaine
– Five for minor in possession of alcohol
– One for possession of marijuana
– One for consuming alcohol on school property
– Ten for indecent exposure
– Two for disorderly conduct
– One for driving with a suspended license
– One arrest for a fugitive warrant