9&10 News – Digital Media Consultant
Heritage Broadcasting is seeking a highly motivated sales professional with digital marketing experience to join Northern Michigan’s successful advertising team.
The digital media consultant will be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline. The primary focus will be developing new business through the selling of digital marketing solutions by:
- Assisting other senior level sales professionals in generating new business by being the stations expert in digital media sales
- Working in conjunction with the general sales manager to shape digital strategy on a station level, identify revenue opportunities, and work on multi-market programs
- Demonstrating fluency and thought leadership in the digital space by educating internal staff and clients on the power of our digital assets
- Working creatively to bring about awareness of online opportunities in synergy with our existing assets
- Utilizing digital assets to develop and create compelling solution oriented programs for our clients
- Being the champion for digital products in our local community
Requirements: Minimum of 4 years sales experience (2-3 years in the digital space) · Ability to exceed set revenue and customer acquisition targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Heritage Broadcasting offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, vacation, sick, holiday pay and 401K retirement plan. To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.